Friday, February 27, 2009

Jessica's haircut

So I was prepping Jessica all day that she got to sit on a big chair, wear a cape, and get her hair cut. She was so excited until.... the time came to actually do it. She was screaming, squirmming, wouldn't sit on the chair, etc. She did not want to sit with a cape on. My neighbor is a hair stylist and Jessica's best friends mom. So she even knew the lady that was cutting her hair.

Well, Amy (the haircutter) was trying to calm Jessica down and said, "Do you want me to turn you into Belle." Jessica so excitedly responded, "yea!!!!!" Amy said, "well sit down and I'll cut your hair to be as beautiful as Belle." Jessica climbed up in the chair, sat still, and didn't make a peep the entire hair cut. After the haircut was done, Jessica said, "mom, I'm Belle." All day long she continued to tell me she was Belle. Boy, how they fantasize about the Disney princesses at this age. She loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment